Friday, November 28, 2008


Dear All,

In the last 3 days I have booked a number of flights with Southall Travel, thanks to the very professional service level from Sumesh.

On Monday, we received some very bad family news which resulted in Sumesh organising a flights to India for my wife within 1-2 hours of the flight leaving London. We were also running late and Sumesh constantly kept in touch to ensure that we managed to get checked in, in case we needed to ask him for further assistance.

Of course the price of the air tickets is a key decision factor, however, there are several web sites and smaller companies who can compete on price. But due to the professionalism of the people I have dealt with at Southall Travel and in particular, the great service from Sumesh in the last 3 days, I have to say that I will continue to direct my business via you and also recommend where ever I can.

Well done to your all for investing in the high levels of quality and customer service and you need to mark out Sumesh for an extra large bonus at Christmas! Jokes aside, we continue to have to deal with the very serious issues with our family in India and you have made the efforts a lot easier.

Kind Regards,
Suvash Biswas

No comments: